Monday, March 22, 2010

Dancing With the Stars - Season 10

Tonight was the premiere of season 10 of Dancing With the Stars. I see Belinda Carlisle has already been voted off. With that said, I won't be recapping. I'll watch but I won't take notes. Maybe I'll toss out a comment or two each week.

New set this year, the backstage lounge has been replaced by the celeb-aquarium just up a few steps from the stage.

I enjoyed Niecy Nash, I think she'll be fun. Pam Anderson is a hot mess and totally a blast to see dance, and she's not bad!! Evan Lysacek thinks he's great but I'm here to tell you, he's not all that. And that Kate Gosslin was awful and a bitch on top of it.

No results show this week, they'll all dance again next Monday and then someone will go home on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Kate is so out of her element. Her 15 minutes were up a long time ago.