Friday, April 30, 2010

Dancing With the Stars

Season 10 has been good...not great.

Pam Anderson continues to amaze me. She's really taking this very seriously and it quite the dancer. She assumes the character and gives it her all. Her quickstep to Dolly Parton's "9 to 5" was cute.

Nicey Nash is bubbly and charming. She's always talking about being a big girl and working her "jiggly parts." Funny, in a recent issue of People Magazine, they said she's a size 8. Sad that a size 8 is considered fat. She's curvy but is very attractive. She's not the best dancer and won't see the final 3 but I enjoy her very much and will continue to vote for her.

Jake Pavelka was voted off this week. He was the most recent "Bachelor" from the ABC series that preceeded this round of DWTS. He was super-cute and fun to watch.

Kate Gosslin was miserable to watch and was voted off last week. I didn't like her at all and was amazed at how long she lasted. I felt bad for her professional partner. He was polite and said nice things about her each week.

The three to watch are Erin Andrews (ESPN reporter), Nicole Scherzinger (Pussycat Doll) and Aaron Lysacek (Olympic scater). I'm not a big fan of Aaron and I think he and Nicole have an advantage so if that ends up being the final 3, I'm going to root for Erin.

Are you watching this season? What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Joy said...

Nicey is a size 8? I wish I were that fat!

Still watching and still recapping!

Happy Birthday, Sunday!! Hope you have a celebration to remember and a wonderful year!