Monday, March 17, 2008

Facebook

File Under: Dan made me do it!

So on Friday night, I was having a lovely dinner with my friends Dan, Luis, Tina and Polo. Luis cooked lamb (he made chicken for me because until Friday I did not like lamb) and roasted potatoes and a lovely tapenade appetizer. It was nice to just relax and enjoy the company of a group of people who I care so much about. Then the F-word was spoken. They mentioned "Facebook."

I've had a MySpace account for a couple years and I've mentioned it a couple times but nobody joined. All of a sudden I'm hearing all these great things about Facebook.

Friday night was not just a dinner, it was an initiation ceremony. And I fell for it. :)

I started off simple. I joined, found Dan, added him and Luis and Tina and Polo as Friends. Then I found my friends Mike and Rick and added them too. Then I let Facebook have a look at my email address book and it found more friends. Then I got Vahona to Join. Next thing I know, I'm a vampire and I've bitten people. I've been hugged, thrown pillows (check out my BeBee Gallini pillow...it's PINK!) and placed armies in Iceland. It's fun! It's like crack.

Help me.

No comments: