Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gas and Gas

File under: Pain in the ass!

I brought my lunch to work today. I had some leftover pasta from last night's dinner. I thought I would supplement the meal with a small salad and the salad bar at work looked nice today. My eyes were drawn to the shrimp salad.

Big mistake.

An hour later, it was not sitting well with me. As of the writing of this post, my stomach still is not right.

I managed to finish my work day with only one detour. I even made it home without incident. Good thing, because I had to stop for gas since the needle was dancing around empty.

It cost me $52.70 to fill my car with gas.

Luckily, after tomorrow I don't believe I'll be doing much driving this weekend. I'll walk to work on Friday. This weekend I plan on spending a lot of time downtown and I'll commute via train.

No comments: