Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

File Under: Fa-La-La

Today is Christmas Eve. I'm off from work today. Nothing planned, I've got a couple stops to make. I've got two items to return to the store, I overshopped, apparently. Does anybody want a Duran Duran CD? I have yet to listen to the first one. I ended up with a page-a-day calender that I didn't need and won't keep because I always forget to pull the pages.

I know I posted a picture of my tree, but here it is, again, this time with presents under it. Yes, some of you who read this blog have something under the tree right now. :) See if you can guess which package has your name on it.



I'm also going to make time to watch one of my favorite Christmas shows - Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special. Here's a clip from the show opening:




Campy and fun! Enjoy!!

No comments: