Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Glitter EVERYWHERE

File Under: Fa-La-La

Friday is the Holiday party at one of my work sites. I'm one of the main organizers of the event. Today, my coworker Sonny and I spent some time stringing big glittery ornaments on strands of dental floss. Is it wrong for the HR Coordinator to ask his coworker to help him with his balls? I think I don't want to know the answer to that. Anyway, she and I had a blast listening to music and getting the ornaments ready to hang. They were put on strings so that they can be hung from the ceiling of the party room. Afterwards we went into the room to hang them because we were curious to see how they would look. We were not disappointed, they look great. But what a mess. Because I opted for the assorted pack, some of them were very glittery. When all was said and done, we had glitter everywhere. I came home and looked in the bathroom mirror and found glitter all over my face. It was embedded in my sweater and stuck to my pants. When I changed out of my work clothes, I found that I even had glittery underwear. How in the heck did it get inside my pants? I did not grope myself. Is glitter so powerful that it can travel through clothing? Yet another one of life's mysteries.

No comments: