Friday, July 24, 2009

Oopsie

Last night I climbed into bed before 11. A bit earlier than usual but I was tired and feel right to sleep. This morning, the alarm went off, I looked out the window and could see that it looked pretty nice outside. I turned on the TV and thought "wow, I'm so glad I got the new TV, I can really see this one so much better. I turned to look at the time on my clock and thought "hey, the numbers look so clear. I don't remember dusting the face of the clock."

I got up to go to the bathroom. I could see things on the kitchen table (at the other end of the hall). That's when I realized that I never took my contact lenses out before bed. CRAP!

I squeezed a bunch of saline into each eye and started my morning routine. After finishing up I then set out to take out my lenses. The left lens came out pretty easily. The right lens was still kind of stuck. Finally, after a few more squirts of saline, I got it out.

I wore my glasses to work today, I figured my eyes needed a rest.

2 comments:

Angel said...

LOL! I've done this too, and those suckers are so hard to get out in the morning!!! ahhh what i wouldn't give to get surgery and be able to wake up and SEE all the time...

Marker said...

Same here . . . nothing like waking up with potato chips in your eyes.