Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

File Under: Holiday

It's the first "official" weekend of Summer. It's supposed to be just a bit cool in Chicago, which is fine because it's also supposed to be pretty clear. The cool breeze will feel nice as the warm sun shines down.

Tonight I'm headed to a party at Dan and Luis'. Our friend Khan is moving and we're sending him off the way that only we know how. I've got my camera to record the event. I baked cupcakes for the party and I have to say they look quite lovely. They're lemon and very bright.

Tomorrow I have nothing definite planned. I have a faint desire to go to the outlet mall since Banana Republic is having a big sale. I do love the Banana.

Sunday I will trek down to the IML Market. It's always fun to see the celebration of the leather community, wander the booths and take in the sights. Adult film start are all too willing to sign autographs, though when one wanted to sign something for me last year and asked how to spell "Jim," I decided it was easier to just take a picture with them and move on.

No plans for Monday, it will probably be a good day to just catch up on housework.

Of course, all that could change. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Angel said...

HOW TO SPELL "JIM"???!!! oh, to be beautiful and stupid....


I can't wait to see pix of the party...Dan and Luis know how to throw a party, that's for sure!

Have a great weekend Jimbo!!!!

XOXOXOX

Dan said...

the cupcakes were devine!