Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another use for Post-it Notes

File under: Good Things
(Yes, I stole the term "Good Things" from Martha Stewart but she would forgive me, not only because this is a great tip, but because she's my real mother.)

Peel one sheet off of your Post-it pad and slide the sticky edge in between the keys of your computer's keyboard. Do this a few times, and see what comes out. Potato chip crumbs, dead skin, cat hair, pubic hair. Yes, I said pubic hair. We both know how it got there. If you're doing this for the first time, you may require more than one note page. You may also be really surprises with the pile of debris that you pull from between the keys. Discard both the used note page(s) and the wad of hair and chips. DO NOT attempt to reuse the sticky note for it's intended purpose, especially if you're sending a note to your boss.

Trust me.

No comments: