Tuesday, November 6, 2007

YAY!

File under: Pleasures, Guilty

I'll admit it. I watch Dancing With The Stars. I love the show. Worse, I've always had a thing for ballroom dancing and would watch it when they would air the championships on public television. Something about the hair, the clothes, the sparkles. It's a throwback to elegance and style. Having always had a mild obsession with celebrities and Hollywood, I loved the idea of pairing celebrities with championship dancers and watching them learn new dances. It's exciting.

This season of the show has been a roller coaster ride. There have been family deaths, illnesses, faintings, falls and upsets. Last week, the best dancer was sent home. Even the judges found it appalling. This week, the voting fans redeemed themselves and sent home the contestant who needed to go. The remaining weeks are going to be both exciting and sad to watch because those who are left are all great.

No comments: