Friday, March 13, 2009

Day Off

File Under: A Proper three day weekend

I took today off from work. My last day off from work was January 2. I decided it was time for a long weekend.

I have no plans, I've got some chores to do but no set schedule. I'll check in from time to time with what I've accomplished. Right now I'm sitting at Starbucks. I got up at my usual time because I decided it was important to get going early, rather than sleep late and putter around the house for half the day. Sitting around me, there are people reading their papers and books, writing notes in their planners, checking their messages on their phones. It's sunny and cold, right now it's about 25 degrees. I'm sitting in the corner, next to the fireplace but across from the door and with the wind coming from the east, I feel a cool blast every time the door opens. But, it's a corner seat and if I want to scroll thru Dan's blog , I can do so without the fear of shocking anybody. :)

No comments: