Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Schedule - Monday 11/10

File Under: Ouch

I did this to myself, but that doesn't mean I won't complain about it. This is how my Monday is going to look.

Arrive at work by 7, this means that I'll have to get up at 5:15 am.
7:30 am - Open Enrollment presentation.
8:30 am - drive to Chicago North, assemble benefits packages
9:45 am - Benefits presentation at General Orientaiton
10:30 am - return to Central
1:00 pm - Employee interview
1:30 pm - Open Enrollment presentation
2:00 pm - Employee interview
2:30 pm - Employee interview
3:00 pm - Open Enrollment presentation.

I should have no voice by about 1:30 pm. I can't waiit.

Oh well...Open Enrollment only happens once a year, thankfully.

3 comments:

Angel said...

oh honey....go home after all that, lay on the couch with your man and relax!!!! and have a "cocktail" or two! ;)

Joy said...

What a day! Hope you relaxed afterward.

Jimbo said...

I made it out alive! I still have a voice. It's strained but it's there. Truthfully I expected to be wiithout a voice today. Aside from the scratchy voice, it was a good day.