Sunday, November 2, 2008

Too Many Arms - An Update

File under: Two in a bed

Last night was round two in the quest to find where the arms should go. Yes, the requisite snuggle arm was wrapped around Matthew. I found that if I curl my other arm up under my pillow, it remains comfortable there and it doesn't fall asleep. At least that's where the arms stay until one of us decides to roll away because it's too hot to remain in that position.

As far as falling asleep goes, I'm still working on that. I'm thinking I need a firmer pillow. Would it be presumptuous to bring a pillow along?

5 comments:

Joy said...

Nope. Just ask him if he minds if you bring your own pillow, and I'm sure he'll be fine with it. That should help.

That position used to work for me with my arm. Then during sleep we'd touch butts or feet just to enjoy knowing the other was there

Dan said...

SLUT!!!!!!

Angel said...

Bring your pillow girl!!! and a toothbrush! ;)

Jimbo said...

Daniel, please do not call Joy a slut. That's not nice.

Beth, I left a toothbrush over there. The funny thing is, the first night I stayed, I held up my toothbrush and Matthew laughed. He said "that's what I forgot at the store. I was going to buy you a toothbrush." :)

Joy said...

Aww, that is sweet about the toothbrush!

Thanks for taking up for me. Shame on you, Dan, for calling your aunt a slut! That was during the 70's! LOL